Search Engine Optimization Tutorial
Are you new at seo? Want to learn more about search engine optimization? Our free seo tutorial will help to improve your seo skills and get your website optimized properly. This tutorial was made for beginner users, so it's perfect for those who are just starting building websites. This tutorial explain the basics of the search engine optimization and describe each step that you need to follow if you want to have a successful website, how to optimize the web pages and how to increase website traffic. Let's start:
- How Search Engines Work
- Differences Between the Major Search Engines
- Selecting the Right Keywords to Optimize For
- Keyword Density
- Keywords in Special Places
- Why Links Are Important
- Inbound and Outbound Links
- Anchor text
- Link Practices That Are To Be Avoided
- Topical Themes or How to Regularly Add Content to Your Site
- Bold and Italic Text
- Duplicate Content
- Animation and Movies
- Submitting Your Website to Search Directories, forums and special sites
- Specialized Search Engines
- Paid Ads and Submissions
Established in 2001, voted Best Business Hosting in 2011 by WebHostingTop, CNET certified, BBB Accredited, award winning web hosting company. Read customers based InMotion Reviews and sign up today!
* This is a limited time offer, check out the official website for more details!
Welcome to WebHostingTop.org!
We are a professional hosting review website, trying to help webmasters to find the hosting company that suit their needs and budget. WebHostingTop is independently owned and operated; reviews and guides are based thoroughly on personal experience.
Disclosure: We receive compensation from the web hosting companies, this does not influence the rankings and reviews on our website. We give high marks to companies that deserve it.